Emerging Social Media Intern - Design Lead
• Heading up the visual enhancement of company blog posts, articles, and social media graphics for posting to Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook aiding in an increase of visitor interaction with the Veterans United and Military Spouse communities.
• Designing ads for posting to social platforms such as Pinterest and Twitter resulting in the cultivation of leads and driving down cost.
• Contributing creative skills such as chalk lettering and comic drawing to diversify the company's visual content while maintaining brand strategy.
• Collaborating with social media managers, writers, content developers and copywriters in the Marketing Department.
• Researching and testing social marketing design strategies for Veterans United on platforms such as Pinterest, Tumblr, Vine and other emerging social media applications.
• Analyzing and testing visitor interaction utilizing Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics (Tailwind), and other analytical tools.